Doraemon Story of Seasons PC GAME Gameplay with high setting graphic. Downloaded and installed from FitGirl Repack. working perfectly on my PC
Here’s download LINK(direct link/resumable link)
FitGirl Repack Features
– Based on Doraemon.Story.of.Seasons-PLAZA ISO release: plaza-doraemon.story.of.seasons.iso (786,464,768 bytes)
– 100% Lossless & MD5 Perfect: all files are identical to originals after installation
– NOTHING ripped, NOTHING re-encoded
– Significantly smaller archive size (compressed from 750 to 435 MB)
– Installation takes one minute
– After-install integrity check so you could make sure that everything installed properly
– HDD space after installation: 800 MB (~2 GB during installation)
– Language can be changed in game settings
– At least 2 GB of free RAM (inc. virtual) required for installing this repack
Doraemon meets Story of Seasons in this new, fresh take on farming!
Japan’s adored Doraemon franchise comes to Steam in Story of Seasons, a beloved farming simulation series lasting over 20 years.
The setting is Natura, and at the center of this land is the mystical Big Tree. Doraemon and friends will each take on a role to help out around town!
The theme of this experience is creating bonds with the town residents, and while doing so, enjoying the heart-warming interactions through each character and the part they play in the story.
But building a farm and raising horses and cattle like in other Story of Seasons games isn’t the only thing to do. Explore the town of Natura, go on adventures, catch bugs and much much more! Fans of the Doraemon series will also be happy to know that Doraemon’s gadgets can be used to assist you in your new, everyday life!
Enjoy the nostalgia of Doraemon and Story of Seasons while helping Noby live his farm life in this unique, lovable land!
While this game is amazing in many ways, it is not perfect. If I could, I would certainly make that introduction shorter. I understand that they needed to introduce the story, but an hour is a long time. If you are a child and you wasted your one hour of screen time on the introduction of the game, you might be hesitant to pick it up the next day.
My second complaint would be the controls. While not completely horrible, they are a little strange. To select an item or a field are you have to use the arrows to turn around and be in the exact right position. After a while, you get used to it. But every time I leave the game for a day and pick it back up, I would have to master the controls all over again.
Doraeman: Story of Seasons is an amazing addition to the franchise. It maintained everything fans love while adding an extra flare. It is one of those games you play at night after you have been smashing enemies for three hours in other games. It’s a game you play to relax and have a good time.
Xem thêm bài viết: https://fumceunice.org/category/giai-tri/